Sunday, February 10, 2013

We've been awarded - yey - Inspiration Award


We've been awarded a few days ago with an Inspiration Award from Paper Spirals via Anama Lily. It's been a busy time and we've finally got to it. First of all sorry it took us so long. Thank you it was a really nice surprise and came just at the point I needed a cheer. :)
So thank you Anama, keep inspiring us:)



The Inspiration Award does come with several requirements. First of all I have to reveal 7 things about myself, so here it goes:

I love flowers, of all kinds, all colors and aromas
I love cooking just as mach as crafting
I'm definitely a cat-person
I would describe my imagination as being psychedelic
Workaholic
When I don't craft, I write
Just a little bit shy

Second step is to award the Paper Spirals' Inspiration Award to seven others. There are many that inspire me so for now I pass this award over to

Creaties-baukje - for amazing paper quilling skills

A Journey Into Quilling & Paper Crafts - fantastic and intricate creations

OrigamiBijoux - for tight origami bijus

Paper Decor - love the fimo floral work

Andrei Art - for being always colorful, creative and determined

Blue World of Origami and cakes - for insanely delicious cakes

Seasons Quilling - you've got skills!




Here are the rules so you can pass the Inspiration Award too:

 Spiral In To Claim Your Inspiration Award
Following These Simple Rules:
- thank the person that gave you the award
- put a link of his/her blog in your blog  
- put the logo of the award
in your blog

- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
- put links to chosen blogs
- inform these people that they received the award
- write 7 things (facts) about youself 

No comments:

Post a Comment